Monday, November 19, 2007

The power of truth!

I've long heard people talk about how storng truth is. I never really understood it till today. Truth is not what is stated by a more superior or more convincing force, truth is not what the Supreme court believes, truth is not what the Holy books say it is, truth is simply the freedom from guilt!!Truth is indeed very strong. It has the power to sail you through the storm of mistrust and take you safely to the shore of bliss! I hold the power of truth. I execute the will of Lord. I sail towards my shore!

3 comments:

‘AtInUs said...

your words hold a 'refreshing' honesty that realizes the 'sham' deep down.. yes, truth is within and unique to oneself.. love the way you celebrate that thought, yourself.. and life.. keep writing.. for you hold the burden of the world.. you can carry it lightly.. or let it weigh you down.. depending on the 'objects' in your mind..:)

Meghna Bhujwala said...

:)

CONTEMPLATION said...

loved thi blog..your thoughts are as pure as your soul...