Ever since I learnt what love is, I learnt what a break up is. Okay I'm going to be brutally honest here. Most college relationships fail (unless ofcourse niether partner has other options!) Relationships at work place are dangerous!! I'd suggest don't indulge into it. But, "love" my friends, is when you dont think, dont analyze, you just flow, you just need!
"Loving someone as much as I love you, hurts but having that person not love you the same, hurts even more!!"
Not a problem, here are 10 things to overcome a heart break.
1) Dont lose confidence in yourself. If your partner doesnt love you then say "tough luck dude" and move on. You're way too good to love them. This is the most essential step. Loving yourself as a good human being is the most important.
2) Accept the fact that you made a wrong judgement by wasting your valuable emotions on the person. Its nothing worse than a wrong decision. Look at it this way, if you dont taste cheese cake and choc cake you wouldnt know which cake you like. "You have to kiss many frogs to find the prince."
3) Make it a point to vent. Whatever it is that you are feeling, fear, anger, hatered, grief, get it out of your system. Call him/her and say exactly what you think, it might not have immediate effects but in the long run you'll know you made your point before you left. (I'd encourage slapping!)
4) Indulging into alchohol/drugs etc doesnt mend your heart. Try staying away from it.
5) Dont put yourself in self pity. It'll take you only deeper. You're not going to be happy for a while but dont sulk about it, accept it. There's no need to curse the world and God and the concept of love for it, if at all you want to curse, curse the person who broke your heart!
6) No listening to romantic, sad, songs. It ruins!
7) Change your routine for a while. Since your current routine has a lot of memories change it. Delete all mails, messages etc from the person. Throw away all the soft toys, presents, cards, photographs, gifts you've recieved from the person!!
8) Have the will to forget the person. Where there's a will, there are many other options ;)
9) Have an eye to spot beauty. Dont give in for garbage again!
10) Dont, dont ever watch Devdas after a breakup. Believe me i'm saying it outta experience.
10 ways to avoid a heart break coming up soon.
Go ahead, be born again!! Cheers!