Saturday, July 26, 2008

Life-Phase Two-Peak 1-Cubicle No. S4

After every fall is a rise, I just pray that vice versa isn't true! I'm "happy". Touch wood. I don't remember the last time I felt happy. I feel useful these days. It's strange how life changes. It's strange how one's definition of home changes. It's strange how one learns to love. God's plans are beyond my understanding and it's strange that yet I have full faith in them.

There is new spark in life, a strange reason to live for, an unknown way to a known treasure, a new world waiting to be found, secretly winking at me and saying "Come, come here and find me, live me"! Lets hope this zeal takes me all the way, all the way to eternity! I'm wanna live, live some more, allow me to live!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope u always remain happy :) I perfectly understand this blog!! :)