Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Pen Holder on my Desk

In this strange world where thousands of unexplained thoughts float in the space waiting to be considered I discover a new light! Sometimes acutely disconnected objects get discreetly linked to one another by the medium of thought. For example, cheese flavored chips remind me of an old friend of mine. I was narrating her stories to someone on some day while I ate those cheese flavored chips. I don't remember who was I talking to but I associate cheesy chips with that ol' friend till today! Similarly, the pen holder on my office desk sings the song :

"Tere bina zindagi se koi shikwa toh nahi,
shikwa nahi, shikwa nahi,
Tere bina zindagi bhi lekin zindagi nahi,
zindagi nahi, zindagi nahi!"

Additional Information : Ganpati bappa I miss you too :( Hyd is not very enthusiastic about Ganesh Chathurti. Bhude!

No comments: