Monday, January 11, 2010

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

I have very few friends! I can count them on my fingers! However, the ones I have are total sweethearts :-) I strongly believe that friendship is that relationship which saves you when you are screwed up beyond what a family member would be able to mend!

If you are one of those few you'll know this post is for you :-) Thanks for being born, thanks for being there when I so needed you, thanks for the pathetic jokes, thanks for the advice, thanks for the support!

Yeah, stop smiling now! :-P

6 comments:

Nikhil said...

thanks for writing a post for me :D :P

Meghna Bhujwala said...

:D

you are most welcome :P

Sneha said...

I am obviously one among those. Bol de warna maar khayegi :P

Meghna Bhujwala said...

You obviously obviously are sneha :)

Siddhesh said...

Its ok meghna, waise bhi Sneha tujhe marane Hyderabad nahi aa sakati, so u dont hv to lie :P :P

Meghna Bhujwala said...

nahi yaar ayre main chance nahi le sakti!
:P