Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Addiction kills.

Today I am feeling a terrible sense of guilt. The kinds you would feel after getting drunk and sleeping with a lady you never loved but did respect. Basically, the guilt you feel after screwing up something that you've nourished (with the greatest difficulties) in just a weak moment. I simply hate weak moments! They're tough enemies! I'm feeling like an addict who suddenly finds that all his drug resources have exhausted. That would be a good thing, just that the addict doesn't feel the same.

I feel suffocated by the memories that haunt me. I don't even know the worth of "objects" any more.

Anyway, I intended to write a seperate post on the moon last night. I'll just mention it here. It was full, big and beautifully golden. It was like a golden balloon suspended into the night! It looked fuller than the normal full moon and heavier than usual. It was glamorous and dazzling!

2 comments:

krist0ph3r said...

you know what it feels like to have slept with a lady that you never loved but did respect?

i'm stunned on more levels than i can count.

Meghna Bhujwala said...

kris, jus go away!!! GRRR!!!