Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I Don't Know

There are a hell lot of things I still fail to understand. A hell lot of things I cannot comprehend. A hell lot of things affecting me in both good and bad ways. I cannot tell the difference between real and fake. I still only watch what I want to watch. I still run away from naked truth. Nevertheless, world, I'm still trying. I'm still trying, getting better by the minute, still using the mirror! I'm still in the competition. I'm still fighting! I shall not give in so eaisly. Now, after all this I'll only fight harder! I still have the pipe with me!!

Cheers!!

5 comments:

Siddhesh said...

Yea, Fight.........

Anonymous said...

I so want to play the flute (remember?) with you :(

Sankalp Shere said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sankalp Shere said...

Meghna, what do you want me to play?

i too can join you :)

Meghna Bhujwala said...

:)ofcourse i remember! I stil hav it but dnt play it now :(
thanks all u guys :*