Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sucking Information

These days, thankfully, I have a very good apetite for information. Diverse subjects interest me and I absolutely enjoy gulping down large volumes of data! Also, I try different food, I read different types of books, I listen to different types of music and enjoy all of those. Recently, I found myself totally intrigued in a T.V. show named "Journey of Life" on Discovery. I rarely watch television. Did you know that an octopus has 3 hearts and 9 brains. One central brain and 1 in each of the 8 tenticles! Amazing! Its only head and feet!! Did you know that jelly fish don't have the sense of direction! Foward and backward is the same for them!! What a waste! Though often in life we all become jelly fish :p

Also check out this video, it's an amazing song from the movie Junglee(1961).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE7sLHgUwCI

No comments: