Well, so here goes.
1) As a child I hated eating food because I was too busy exploring the rest! I've eaten pencils ( with the lead inside) , erasers, sand, shells, wall paint, chalks and paper! I like the taste of sand the best among all!
2) I was ( am ) terrible with geography and directions. I often asked my sister whether the Sun was inside Earth or Earth inside Sun. After she explained the entire solar system I would smartly say " No, I know all this, but you didn't answer my question, the Sun is in the Earth or Earth is in the Sun?"!
3) We had a subject PT ( Physical Education ) in which I failed in the 7th grade
4) I have never, I repeat, never been beaten by my dad.
5) There are a few more failures tagged to me. I hated drawing. My parents made me attend drawing classes because my sister excelled at it. I gave my Elementary exam in drawing and passed with a 'C' grade. After that I successfully failed in the Intermediate exam! Well, that's more of an achievement than a failure! :-p Now, I often paint abstract stuff, which, from my eyes has a lot of meaning to it!
6) I love to get filthy at times! My mom believes I was a piglet in my last birth! I love muddy roads that monsoons bring along with them! This doesn't hold true when I am wearing something new!
7) In school I was a super shy kid, diploma college made me mad, degree taught me how to enjoy life! There are a lot more things I learnt in my degree college beyond C++! I'll have to write a special post for that!
8) The first night I spent alone and away from home (at the age of 23!) I cried like a baby! I hated that feeling. I felt as if I would never be alright! Today I am glad I was wrong!
9) If you ask me my favorite color, actor, song I'll never be able to answer you confidently! Surprisingly it's never constant for me. I find it strange when people can like something constantly all their lives! I've found a way out of the embarrassment, I say "My recent favorite is ... ".
10) I never tip the ladies who give me a haircut. I feel awkward to do so and I fail to understand why!
Well, ain't I interesting? :-)